Friday, January 9, 2009

Shoes for Targetting


Ellie - Annette


Anne Michelle
Possibly Pleaser or a knockoff of a Pleaser style?


Ellie - Doll


Ellie Penthouse - Kat

I love a lot of the Iron Fist shoes, like this one:

I'd buy up all of them if I could.


Demonia - Bravo


Demonia - Gothika


Ellie - College

Platform boots:

Demonia - Concord


Demonia - Trashville

And some expensive, unrealistic ones from Poetic License:


I'm trying to break myself into higher-heeled shoes (over 3") and get more into shoes in general. I've lined up all my shoes at the front door for all to see. It's already a nice sprightly little two rows. Now, I don't particularly like very high heels on shoes, because 1) aesthetically they just don't look as good to me, and 2) they're impossible to walk in. But I think I should just accept that a lot of things that would be cool have heels that are 4" or more, and get used to it and have fun with shoes instead of being an aesthetic puritan/purist.

No comments:

Post a Comment